We just released LFS 0.7.4. This is a yet another bugfix release of the 0.7 branch.
- Improved shipping and payment method management: display form errors; using ajax; issue #151.
- Bugfix: send order_paid signal after successful callback arrived from PayPal; issue #198.
- Bugfix: make PayPal callbacks work with csrf protection; issue #197.
- Bugfix: catch wrong floats in calculate_packing.
- Bugfix: fixed update cart after login for configurable products; #issue gh #8
- Bugfix: cleaned up parameters and arguments of PriceCalculator.
- Bugfix: don't pass request to PriceCalculator base_packing_price methods.
- Bugfix: fixed calculation of package prices for configurable products.
- Bugfix: Fixed wrong arguments in calls to voucher API. (Pavel Zagrebelin)
You can find more information and help on following locations:
LFS moved to github
See here for more.
LFS on EuroPython 2012
We are sprinting on this year's EuroPython in Florence. Don't hesitate to join us, see https://ep2012.europython.eu/p3/sprints/ and LFS sprint topics for more.