Sorry for being quite for such a long time. We'll try to be more regular in future.
There has been a lot of progress in the last couple of weeks. Here are the important things:
- A more generic and flexible category tree (added start level and expand level)
- Better manage views for products, customer, orders, carts, reviews
- Improved topseller portlet
- Calculation of average rating
- Calculation of delivery time for variants
- Take care of non active products at several places (e.g. product navigation).
- Pluggable credit cart handling (needs some improvements though)
- Pluggable generic export of products
And that's all for this week. Next week there will be more about LFS.